On March 11th, we held our first ever History Fair. All HCCS students worked hard in researching and creating their projects to showcase. It was a wonderful day presenting all that the students had researched. Fun was had by all who attended.
- Pre-k and Kindergarten presented/learned about the United States symbols including the US flag and Liberty Bell.
- Wearing all green, Humboldt's first grade class researched about the Statue of Liberty.
- 2/3rd grade class created their own wax museum. Their biographies came to life.
- Individual US state reports were given by our 4th graders.
- Adding to our collection of projects, 5/6th grade focused their research on the changes in history.
- Lastly, 7/8th grade focused their research projects on different countries in our world looking at history, geography, and economics.
Great research done by all. Thank you for all that participated!Share on Twitter Share on Facebook